Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR twenty-eleven!

When you're lonely, I wish you Love!
When you're down, I wish you Joy!
When you're troubled, I wish you Peace!
When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!

HAVE A
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO
ALL MY READERS!

What is your new year resolution ?
I've a lot to list here...
#1 be more brave to drive on the road!
#2 get good results and graduate my diploma smoothly
#3 new smart phone
#4 travel to more countries
#5 travel trips with the college peeps & my baby
#6 keep fit
#7 greater skin
#8 archive MY DREAM as a cabin crew
#9 get to pamper my Gummie more (i miss her :C )
#10 more & more friends gathering session especially the Primaries <3

#etc...

there's so many more to list...

What's your new year resolution? Comment to share with me! :)

0 gossip(s):

Post a Comment